就算你喺「順得人」,都唔會每一件事都可以say yes,學識講「不了」,都好重要!遇事都要硬食,辛苦嘅就喺自己,唔想善良被濫用?咁就要學識禮貌地拒絕啦!聽落好似好難做到,但以下簡而精嘅英文表達方法,超易上手,唔洗死記硬背,先用standardize 嘅phrases去say no,再按需要加翻個原因,咁就可以順利拒絕,又唔會令其他人覺得討厭啦!

 

  • I’m sorry, but …

很不好意思,但……

 

Q: Would you like to have a dinner with me?

問: 你有空與我一起用餐嗎?

A: I’m sorry, but I have got a date tonight.

答: 很不好意思,但我今晚有約了。

 

  • I would love to, but …

我也很想,但……

 

Q: Would you like to get a drink tonight?

問:今晚要不要去喝酒?

A: I would love to, but I need to work overtime.

答: 我也很想,但我要加班。

 

  • That sounds good, but …

聽起來很不錯,但……

 

Q: Would you like to join our camping next week?

問: 你有興趣下星期一起去露營嗎?

A: That’s sounds good, I am busy with my assignments.

答: 聽起來很不錯,但最近課業繁重,抽不了空。

 

  • I wish I could, but …

我也希望我可以,但……

 

Q: Would you like to enroll this course together?

問:你要不要一起選修這個課目?

A: I wish I could, but my schedule is already too full.

答: 我也希望我可以,但我的時間表已經很滿了。

 

  • No, thank you.

不用了,謝謝。

 

Q: Do you want a cup of tea?

問:你需要一杯茶嗎?

A: No, thank you. I already had one.

答: 不用了,謝謝。我已經喝了一杯。

 

以後要婉拒其他人就記得要用以上方法,唔好太直接say no,如果唔喺會顯得唔夠禮貌啊!