有好消息要講,唔一定要用到 good news to share 嘅,想你嘅英文變得更地道,其實有其他唔同嘅表達方法。而如果你喺得知好消息嘅人,咁你又知唔知點回應好呢?想知點打封 email 或者覆個 message 好?不如一齊睇吓以下指南啦!

 

報喜 introducing the good news

 

  1. I’m delighted to inform you that …
    我很高興通知你……

  2. I’m delighted to inform you that the marketing goal this year is well-achieved.
    我很高興通知你,今年市場的目標已很成功地達到了。

  3. We’re pleased to tell you that …
    我們很樂意地告知你……

  4. We’re pleased to tell you that your job application is successful, and we would like you to be on board before this Friday.
    我們很樂意地告知你,你的工作申請已獲接受,我們希望你在這個星期五或之前入職。

  5. You will be pleased to learn that …
    相信……會令你很高興。

  6. You will be pleased to learn that the related department has approved the shipment of medical supplies.
    相信有關部門批准了醫療器材的運輸的消息,會令你很高興。

 

回應好消息 How to respond to good news

 

  1. I’m so glad to hear that!
    很高興得知這個消息!

  2. Wonderful! Thank you for sharing that with me!
    太好了!謝謝你告訴我這件事!

  3. We’re very happy for you.
    我們也替你十分高興。

  4. That’s great!
    真的太棒了!

  5. Congratulations! That’s very good news!
    恭喜你!這真是一個好消息!

 

工作上都總有順境逆流,學完點報喜,不妨都學埋點報憂,先喺萬全之策,所以記得睇埋下一篇啦!

 

相關文章  Business English: 報喜報憂點打好?打工仔英語指南幫到你!(報憂篇)

 



想知自己英文有幾好?立即參加免費職場英語評估!