人無完人,好難避免有時會出錯,所以錯其實都唔怕認,最緊要喺認得大方得體!想知點喺同事之間認錯?又想知點同客戶道歉?Say sorry 其實唔難,最緊要喺用啱表達方式!一齊嚟睇下以下必學嘅道歉字句啦!

 

同事之間的道歉

I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to …
對不起,我並不是刻意⋯⋯

 

I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to interrupt the progress of this project.
對不起,我並不是刻意阻礙這項計劃的進展。

 

I feel sorry about neglecting the negative impact of …
我為忽視⋯⋯所帶來的負面影響,感很抱歉。

 

I felt sorry about neglecting the negative impact of overestimating my ability in handling the tasks.
我為忽視高估自己完成職務的能力而帶來的負面影響,感很抱歉。

 

Please accept my sincere apologies for …
請接受我為⋯⋯的真摰道歉。

 

Please accept my sincere apologies for my absence yesterday.
請接受我為昨天的缺席作出真摰道歉。

 

向客戶道歉

On behalf of our company, I would like to extend our apologize for …
我僅代表本公司,為⋯⋯而致歉。

 

On behalf of our company, I would like to extend our apologies for your experience with the sales team.
我僅代表本公司,為閣下與營業團隊之間的事宜而致歉。

 

Please accept our deepest apologies for …
請接受我們為⋯⋯而獻上的深切歉意。

 

 Please accept our deepest apologies for the loss of connection on our website.
請接受我們為網站失去連線而獻上的深切歉意。

 

道歉其實都喺一門學問,而用英文道歉當然都要學好啲,先可以放心打 Email,唔怕唔夠誠意!

 

相關文章  學是學非:商業電郵正式/非正式之分


想知自己英文有幾好?立即參加免費職場英語評估!