宜家出國除咗 shopping 同睇靚景,仲會有醫療旅遊,因為醫療服務嘅性價比高啲,所以如果有興趣去外地睇醫生,都要先學識同當地醫生用英文對答!另外,出外旅遊都有可能一個小心病咗,到時如果要睇醫生,都唔可以唔識點同佢講有咩病。所以大家都可以一齊學定以下對答先啊!

睇醫生時的對白

We’ll need to run the blood test before making a diagnosis.
在作出診斷前,我們要先檢測血液樣本

I’d like to keep you here overnight for observation.
你需要留院觀察一晚。

Does it hurt when I press here?
我按這裡的話會痛嗎?

Do you have any allergies?
你會對任何藥物敏感嗎?

How long have you been feeling this way?
這樣的情況持續多久了?

The medicine may make you drowsy. Is it okay with you?
藥物是有睡意的,你可以接受嗎?

病人表達病況的用語

I’ve got a headache starting from this morning.
自今天早上開始,我就一直頭痛不止。

I’ve got a temperature / fever for two days.
我發了燒兩天。

I’m feeling nauseous.
我有點想嘔吐的

What are my options for treatment?
我有甚麼治療的選項嗎?

Am I going to need operation?
我會需要做手術嗎?

 

所以話最緊要都喺身體健康,如果醫生比咗個好消息你,你可以應翻句 ’that’s a relief’,即喺放心曬,鬆咗一口氣嘅意思哦!

 

相關文章  旅遊時的自我介紹