1. Fat cat 有錢，有權勢的人
The businessman was described as a fat cat due to the huge bonus he got.
2. Cool cat 有型或者值得敬佩的人
He is such a cool cat that lots of girls have a crush on him.
3. Like a cat on a hot tin roof 熱鍋上的螞蟻
My sister has been like a cat on a hot tin roof for the whole day, waiting for the result of university entrance exam.
4. Let the cat out of the bag 唔小心講左秘密
I am really sorry that I did not mean to let the cat out of the bag.
5. Play cat and mouse 使用戰略或者特殊手段迎戰
The writer has played cat and mouse with the press for an entire month.
6. Look like the cat that got the cream 極度滿意自己的成就
The student looked like the cat that got the cream after winning a prize.
7. Enough to make a cat laugh 極度可笑，荒謬
I don’t think it is feasible. The idea is enough to make a cat laugh.