你有冇試過明明做到冇停手,但偏偏呢個時候又會有人問你可唔可以幫下忙?如果遇到呢啲情況,你會點答呢?會唔會驚拒絕嘅話顯示得好無禮而應承幫手,從而搞到自己啲嘢做極都做唔完?學識點婉拒別人嘅幫忙請求,唔好chur自己chur到咁盡啦!

 

1. I’m afraid my hands are tied

我恐怕我能做的有限

 

Sorry, I’m afraid my hands are tied as I’m on a tight schedule for this project.

我恐怕我能做的有限,因為我的日程安排得很緊湊。

 

2. Sorry that I was preoccupied with…

不好意思我有其他事要處理

 

Sorry, I was preoccupied with a meeting. I’ve to go now.

不好意思我有一個會議要參加,現在得走了。

 

3. Sorry, I’m swamped with work right now

不好意思我現在沒空

 

Sorry, I’m swamped with work right now. I need to organize all of this stuff today.

不好意思我現在沒空,我需要在今天整理好所有東西。

 

4. Sorry, I could not make it. I got so buried in work.

對不起我沒辦法,工作實在太忙了

 

A: Could you get lunch for me?

B: Sorry, I could not make it. I got so buried in work so I have planned to skip lunch.

 

A: 你能幫我買午飯嗎?

B: 抱歉我沒辦法,工作實在太忙了,所以我亦打算不吃午飯。

 

5. I’d like to help you, but I really can’t take up any more tasks right now.

我很想幫忙,但現在實在有太多事情了

 

I’d like to help you, but I really can’t take up any more tasks right now. I have three project deadlines coming up.

我很想幫忙,但現在實在有太多事情了,三份項目的限期即將來臨。

 

6. It isn’t in my wheelhouse but I believe sb would be able to help.

這不是我的專長,我相信某人可以幫你這個忙

 

Coding isn’t in my wheelhouse but I am sure John would be able to help.

編碼並非我的專長,但我相信 John 能幫上忙。

 

7. This is not within my remit

這不在我的職責範圍內

 

This issue is not within my remit and I’m afraid I couldn’t do it.

這個問題不在我的職責範圍內,我恐怕並不能做到。