喺職場上,同事之間有所誤會可以有十分嚴重嘅後果 ;輕則「面左左」,重則令工作受阻!
所以無論係交談期間,定係電郵來往時;當你意識到對方對你似乎有所誤解,你都應該以下列句子即時應對,消除誤解!

 

百搭型

I am afraid there is a misunderstanding.
恐怕我們有所誤會。

呢句可以話係最「百搭」嘅破解誤會句子!你仲可以因應唔同情況而作出以下改動,例如:

I am afraid there seems to have been a slight misunderstanding.

其中,”seems to”(好似)及 “slight”(輕微)較能表達「也許」有誤解嘅情況。

 

致歉型

如果你造成嘅誤解有機會令對方難過甚至生氣,不妨先表達抱歉。以下兩句都係良好示範:

Sorry for the confusion.
抱歉讓你感到困惑。

I am sorry to have confused you.
我很抱歉使你困惑。

 

相關文章  職場必讀:同事間的熱門話題與避免談及的話題

 

單刀直入型

想直接啲澄清埋成件事,不妨用呢句:

It was not my intention to…
我並不是想⋯

It was not my intention to grant Tom exclusive privilege.
我並不是想給予 Tom 特權。

I didn’t mean to imply that.
我沒有這個意思。

 

輕鬆/非正式型

如果只係相熟同事之間嘅誤解,試吓簡單一句帶過:

I didn’t mean it that way.
我不是這個意思。

Maybe I didn’t make it clear enough.
也許我沒有說清楚。

 

強硬型

如果對方因為誤解你而對你作出頗為嚴重嘅指控,你可以較強硬嘅態度應對:

This isn’t quite what I meant.
這不是我的意思。

I don’t think you have actually understood me.
我認為你並不明白我的意思。

That’s not what I said.
這不是我說的。



想知自己英文有幾好?立即參加免費職場英語評估!