想多謝人?唔好再講「Thank you 你」喇!

「Thank you 你」或「Thank you you」唔單止有中英夾雜同 Chinglish 嘅問題,仲重複咗「你」嘅意思— Thank you 嘅 “you” 已經係「你」咁解,千祈唔好畫蛇添足!

其實用英文表達感謝嘅講法有好多種,大家不妨記低以下例子;以後無論係要多謝老師,上司或親人都可以派上用場。

 

非正式/簡短型

  • Thanks a lot!
  • Many thanks!
  • Thanks loads!
  • Thanks a bunch!
  • That’s very kind of you.

 

 

認真/衷心感謝型

I wholeheartedly thank you for everything.
我衷心感謝你所做的一切。

I just cannot thank you enough.
我不知道怎麼感謝你才足夠。

Thank you for your guidance and support.
謝謝你的指導和支持。

I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
我從心底感謝你。

Let me express my deepest gratitude to you.
讓我向你表達我最深切的感謝。

Words cannot express how grateful I am.
我無法用言語表達我有如何感激。

Please accept my heartfelt thanks.
請接受我衷心的感謝。

I would like to express my sincerest thanks to you.
我想向你表達最真誠的感謝。

I am much obliged to you for your help.
我非常感謝你的幫助。

It is hard to find words to express my gratitude.
很難以語言表達我的感激之情。