Have you been working hard on studying the previous passages about phrases for the introduction and the main body? For an ideal presentation, you can never leave the conclusion part behind! Let’s take a look at this below!
Summarizing the content
- I would like to conclude by summarizing the following points.
- To sum up, there are benefits, such as … , and drawbacks, like … .
Ending the presentation
- That’s all I’d like to mention for today.
- That brings me to the end of my presentation today.
Starting of the Q&A session
- Here comes the Q&A session, which lasts for half an hour.
- If you have any questions concerning the presentation, please don’t hesitate to ask.
Thanking the audience
- Thank you for listening.
- Thank you for your attention.
- Thank you for attending this meeting and paying attention to my presentation.
With these phrases, you can deliver your speech smoothly! Just remember to practice it again and again in order to boost your confidence!