Some people may choose to change their money after arriving in the foreign country for a better exchange rate. So, do you know how to tell the staff about how much you want to change? How to ask the staff about the exchange rate correctly? Check out this article for helpful Travel English that you must know!
- May I change this to Euros, please?
- Could you tell me what the exchange rate for the Euro?
- I’d like some small change, please.
- Could I have the receipt, please?
- Can I cash my traveler’s check here?
- Do you know where the ATM is?
Remember to practice the above sentences before using them to ensure efficient communication with those native English-speakers! Enjoy your journey pleasantly without worries!