It is vital for you to learn Travel English for transportation, as you may not be driving around while you are traveling. So, what can you say to communicate with the drivers? How can you ask the pedestrians about related transportation methods? This article provides suitable English sentences that can help you to solve the above problems!
- Please take me to this address.
- Where is the cab/taxi stand?
- Can you take me to the railway station, please?
- How long does it take to reach the destination?
- Keep the change, please.
- Excuse me. How can I get to this hotel?
- How much does it cost to get to the hotel by cab/taxi?
- Please stop right here.
Now, you can travel with ease too! Transportation is no longer difficult for you after knowing the above sentences! If you wish to learn more travel English, just check out the related articles!