佢鍾意我,佢唔鍾意我⋯⋯唔好再搣花瓣住啦!你咁掛住佢,莫非喺有少少鍾意咗佢?未必要同佢直接表白嘅,鍾意嘅心情唔喺一個 love 字就到位,要學識其他表達嘅方法,先可以準確講到鍾意佢去到咩程度,等感情慢慢升溫,先再用love之類嘅字!喺時候嚟睇吓英文喺點表達啦!

 

Have a crush on sb. 對某人深深著迷

I think I am having a crush on a girl at my university. She is so elegant and sweet. I can’t stop thinking about her.
我覺得我對一個在同一間大學的女生深深著迷,她優雅而甜美,我不能停止想起她。

 

Flirt with sb. 與某人調情

I don’t know if I am truly in love with him, so I am flirting with him for now.
我不知道自己是不是真心愛上他,所以現在只是與他調情。

 

Have a chemistry with sb. 與某人相互吸引 / 投緣

I couldn’t believe that I had chemistry with someone whom I just met for one day. We have talked a lot about relationships and life goals. We had many things in common.
我難以相信,我竟然被一個相識僅一天的人深深吸引,我們談及很多關於感情關係和人生目標的東西,發現我們有很多相似的地方。

 

Love at first sight 一見鍾情

Do you believe in love at first sight? Are people only fond of the appearance of someone?
你相信一見鍾情嗎?人們是不是單純戀上某人的外貌呢?

 

Be infatuated with sb. 迷戀某人

When you are infatuated with someone, you will easily overlook their weaknesses that you may not be able to stand later.
當你深深迷戀一個人的時候,你很容易忽略一些將來難以忍受的缺點。

 

鍾意人嘅心情有深淺濃淡之分,邊個英文表達又最適合形容你宜家嘅感覺呢?