Most of the candidates feel nervous about IELTS speaking part 3. The major reason is that the direction of part 3 will continue with the flow of part 2, yet the aspect will be boarder than that of part 2. This part is approximately 5 minutes and candidates need to respond to examiner immediately. So, let’s get yourself prepared by looking at the below, helping you to familiarize yourself with the types of questions!
- Is air pollution serious in your country ?
- Do you think the air quality will improve in the future?
- What do you think are the causes for air pollution?
- How can watching Television affect children?
- Do you think news are important to the public?
- Do you think media influences people’s behaviors?
- What is the difference between the education system in the past and the present?
- What makes an interesting lesson?
- How do you think the teaching method will change in the future?
Good preparation can always do you a favor in reducing your level of nervousness!