無論職場達人定派對搞手,都要將幾句邀請其他人嘅英文擺喺心,以備不時之需!賞唔賞面放工之後去飲杯酒?有冇興趣下星期去睇戲?點講先唔會太造作?唔想似喺逼人去?咁就要一齊學吓 invite 人嘅哲學啦!以下仲會有點樣應承同拒絕嘅句式添!

 

邀請 Making invitations :

How about … ?
不如……?

Would you be interested in … ?
你會不會有興趣……?

Why don’t you… ?
何妨……?

Do you feel like…?
你會不會想……?

Would you like to … ?
你想……嗎?

答應  Accepting an invitation :

I’d love to, thanks.
我很願意,謝謝。

I’ll be glad to do so.
我很樂意這樣做。

Sure, that’s a good idea. Just count me in !
當然,這是個好主意,算我一份!

拒絕 Declining an invitation :

Thanks for inviting me, but I am not free.
謝謝你邀請我,但我沒有空。

Sorry, I don’t think I can.
不好意思,我想我沒空。

That’s very kind of you, but I have a busy schedule.
謝謝你的邀請,但我的行程很緊湊。

 

以後要邀請女神男神定上司同事都冇難度啦!如果比人邀請去玩,都可以用以上方法應承同拒絕哦!