Student English Passport Program focuses on:
- Improving Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing in 6 months as well as enhancing English communication and presentation skills
- Preparing for any English public exam (for example: IELTS, TOEFL…etc)
- Real-life situation helps students to get a full preparation to study in English speaking countries
- Saving an enormous amount of overseas living expenses
- Quicker in completing a University degree program
Student Passport English Program is the best solution for:
Students who are studying secondary school, diploma program, associate degree program or Yijin program and are interested in studying abroad or want to enroll in the Certificate Program, Foundation Program, Diploma Program, Degree or Master Program overseas while the basic English requirement for enrollment is not fulfilled.
(Note: Level 3 in HKCEE English or IELTS 5.5 or above is required for enrolling the Certificate Program, Foundation Program, Diploma Program and Degree Program etc. in Australia and United Kingdom)
Student Passport English Program
- Enrollment requirement: Aged 15-22 full time students with a valid student ID card
- Course Duration: 6 months
- Course Coverage: maximum of 6 levels; suitable for students who have attained Waystage level (WSE level 4) or above. (Please click here for a English assessment test)
- Course Content: Students study in a real-life situation. It focuses on improving student proficiency in 4 aspects of language skills: Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing, strengthening grammar usage and building up vocabulary as well as enhancing daily English communication skills.
- CEF: Eligible for students aged above 18 (please click here for details)
Overseas Study Agencies: