Last time we learned the different types of coffee drinks in English. This time, let’s take a look at the English phrases that help you to order ‘your cup of coffee’ accurately and quickly! Master the English related to coffee below!
- “How are you doing? I’d like an iced Americano, please.”
- “Can I get a medium caramel coffee for here?”
- “Could I have a small latte to go?”
- “Do you have any Decaf drinks?”
- Anything else?
- “No, thanks. That’s all.”
- “Yes, I’d also like a small mocha.”
- Are you paying with cash or credit card?
- “Credit card, thanks.”
Keep practicing the above phrases! Next time when you want to make an order in a café, try to use these phrases!