Presentation is one of the major duties of your work. Most employees are afraid of making presentation in English. If you are one of them or you want to improve your fluency in presentation, this article can surely help you by providing useful presentation phrases!
- Greeting the audience and introducing yourself
- Good morning/ afternoon/ evening, ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for coming to the meeting today.
- I’m … ( your position )
- On behalf of … (the name of the company), please allow me to welcome you all to this meeting.
- Briefly mention the content and purpose
- My presentation consists of three parts. The first part would be about … and then continue with … in the second part. Lastly, … will be summed up in part three.
- What I am going to talk about is …
- By the end of this presentation, you will know how …
- The purpose of this presentation is to …
- Arrangement of Q&A session
- There will be a Q&A session after my presentation.
- Please feel free to interrupt if you have any questions.
Just be confident and use the above phrases during your presentation! If you wish to learn more, the upcoming two articles on the main body and conclusion will do you a favor!