Most candidates feel nervous about IELTS speaking part 3. The major reason is that the direction of part 3 will follow the flow of part 2, yet the aspect will be much boarder. This part is approximately 5 minutes and candidates need to respond immediately. So, let’s get yourself prepared by looking at the questions below, it will help you get familiarize with these types of questions!
– Is air pollution serious in your country?
– Do you think the air quality will improve in the future?
– What do you think are the causes of air pollution?
– What are the effects of watching Television to children?
– Do you think news are important to the public?
– Do you think media influences people’s behaviors?
– What is the difference between the education system in the past and the present?
– What makes an interesting lesson?
– How do you think the teaching method will change in the future?
Good preparation can always do you a favor in reducing your level of nervousness!