Argumentative essay係DSE每年都會考嘅文體，亦係同學仔好中意挑戰嘅文體，不過要攞高分並唔係咁容易。等Wall Street English提供5**佳句examples，再逐步同大家拆解argumentative essay應該點做啦
- XXX is a must
- No more tolerance for XXX
- XXX – call for abstinence
- XXX: a friend or a foe?
- Is XXX a boon or a bane?
- XXX — a blessing or a curse?
- Hot tips on XXX
- XXX makes a difference
- XXX has become the hot topic of town lately.
- With just a few clicks on your screen, you can see photos and articles about XXX flooding your news feed.
- XXX has been hitting the headlines these days.
- A heated debate on whether … has been raging in the city.
- Some say … while others point out that …
- There is a diverse spectrum of opinions of …
- The advocates cling to the idea … while critics frown upon…
- Both sides of the controversy are supported by concrete reasons.
- It is worthwhile to investigate the issue to judge whether it is desirable for people to …
- This essay is to explore both sides of the argument and conclude whether it is advisable for people to …
3. Body paragraph
- Every coin has two sides
- A double-edged sword cuts both ways
4. Counter arguments
- Critics put forward the idea that…. However, I am certain that…
- The argument might seem to be reasonable superficially. Upon deeper inspection, it does not hold.
- Without a shadow of doubt, XXX should be always banned.
- Under no circumstances shall we watch the fading of XXX with folded arms.
- All the above bring us to the conclusion that …
- Taking all the aspects into account, it is my firm belief that …
By memorizing the above examples, you can write a fabulous argumentative essay easily.