IELTS Speaking is divided into three parts and part 1 is approximately 5 minutes. It is generally about family, study / work and hobbies of the candidate. Yet, it is never said to be easy. So, let’s prepare for the questions together!
1) Study / work
– What is the most interesting part of your work / subject ?
– Do you like your job / subject ?
– Will you continue with your job / study in the future?
– Do you prefer reading or doing sports?
– Do you think hobbies are important to people?
– Who do you live with?
– How do you spend time with your family?
– Do you want to live with your family in the future?
To prevent yourself from stuttering, good preparation is always the best solution!