In the former passage, a smooth version of appointment-making has been introduced. This time, there are three common questions that you may face in arranging an appointment with others, like how to reject an appointment if you aren’t free at that time. Just take a look at the passage and sweep your worries away!
- How to reject an appointment?
- I’m sorry, but I have another appointment at that time.
- I’m sorry. I won’t be able to make it on Wednesday.
- I won’t be able to meet on that day.
- How to cancel an appointment?
- Unfortunately, something has come up and I won’t be able to make it tomorrow.
- Would it be possible to reschedule our appointment to another day?
- How to accept the time/day?
- Yes, Friday is perfect.
- Monday would be fine.
- I’ll be there at that time.
- That sounds great.
So now, the problems are solved and appointment-making would no longer be a threat in business situations!