我哋好多時都會係email尾段寫一句”I look forward to…”,但寫得多真係又悶又公式化!記低以下表達期待嘅其他講法啦:

正式(formal

同商業夥伴或公司以外嘅人溝通時,最好用返較正式嘅語氣:

I await your response.
我等待你的回覆。

I fondly anticipate your reply.
我熱切地期待你的回覆。

Thank you in anticipation for your…
預先感謝你的…

I await the opportunity to…
我等待著…的機會。

I hope to speak with you again soon.
希望很快能再和你說話。

 

相關文章  15 種「多謝你」嘅英文講法

 

非正式(informal

如果係同相熟嘅同事來往,用非正式句式就更加親切喇!

I am excited to…
我很高興能…

I simply cannot wait to…
我簡直等不及要…

I am longing to…
我渴望…

Don’t hesitate to reply soon.
請不要猶豫,盡快回覆。

See you soon.
很快再見。