With the rapid growth of globalization, people often go travel several times a year. Therefore, it is essential for you to learn more about Travel English to deal with any urgent situations during your trip. Check out this passage for some helpful English to use at the airport!
Answering the common questions
- Q: Would you like a window seat or an aisle seat?
A: I would like to have an aisle seat.
- Q: Can I have the reservation number, please?
A: The number is … .
- Q: Are you checking any bags?
A: Just this one.
Asking the common questions
- Do you know where the check-in counter is for this airline company?
- What gate does the flight board at?
- Is this flight on time?
- Excuse me. Where is the transfer desk?
- When is the boarding time for my flight?
With these useful English sentences at the airport, you won’t be frightened by missing your flight or losing your way anymore!