對於啱啱踏入社會嘅職場新鮮人,學識返幾個商業英文用語,無論係自我介紹,定係學識點婉拒別人等情況,都可以清晰表達啦!

 

1. Newbie 新人

 

Being the newbie at the office, you should immerse yourself at the company.

作為職場新人,你應該要埋首於工作中。

 

2. Novice 初學者

 

I am a complete novice in the media industry. My past work experiences are all completely unrelated to media.

我是傳媒行業的初學者,過去的工作經歷都與媒體無關。

 

3. Fit in 融合

 

I am looking forward to starting the new job. I wish I could fit in well with all my coworkers.

我很期待新工作,希望能和同事融合相處。

 

4. Learn the ropes 學習基本的工作方法

 

On the first day of my new job, I was supposed to learn the ropes. However, my supervisor gave me another task to complete.

到新公司上班的第一天,我本應先學習基本的工作方法。然而,主管卻給了我一些複雜的工作。

 

5. Get the hang of 掌握竅門

 

The software looks complicated, but it is easy once I get the hang of it.

這軟件看起來複雜,但一旦我掌握了竅門,它實際上很容易。

 

6. My take 我的見解

 

I suppose we could have more alternatives to compare, but that is just my take on the situation.

我想我們可以比較更多的選擇,但這只是我的見解。

 

7. Out of my depth 超出我的能力範圍

 

I wish I could help but it is out of my depth. Maybe you could try asking the finance team for more guidance?

我希望我能幫上忙,但這超出我的能力範圍了。也許你可以試試詢問財務部?

 

8. I’m pretty wasted 我有點喝多了,用於拒絕喝過多的酒

 

No thanks, I’m pretty wasted. I’ve had it up to my limit for tonight.

不用了謝謝,我有點喝多了,已經達到今晚的極限。